1. All renters must have a valid U.S Driver's License and a major credit card in the same name in order to book a vehicle. Renters with a non U.S drivers license will be required to purchase a Virgin Islands Temporary Drivers License.
2. Pick up time is anytime after 12:00 PM and the return time is anytime before 10:30 AM on your departure date.
3. All renters must be at least 25 years of age.
4. Rental vehicles will be provided with gas. Renter is required to return the vehicle with the same amount of gas. If renter returns the vehicle with less gas than when the vehicle was first rented, then renter will be charged $7.00 per gallon, plus a service charge of $20.00.
5. If the rental agreement is broken, the vehicle is returned early or confiscated due to the renter not following the terms and conditions, the renter is still responsible for the entire cost of the rental vehicle.
6. All passengers in the front must wear seat belts at all time.
7. Children under the age of 5 years old or under 40 pounds must be secured in a child seat, according to VI law.
8. The vehicles must be closed and locked when unattended. Be sure windows are closed for security and to prevent rain damage to the vehicle interior.
9. Government tax is $3.75 per day, which is subject to change without notice.
10. Removal of the Jeep Wrangler tops and doors is a $500.00 fine payable to Aqua Blu Car Rental.
11. Vehicles are to be used only for transporting people, no hauling, or carrying of kayaks and paddle boards on the roof top of the vehicles.
12. No pets are allowed in vehicles.
13. A credit card is needed to rent a vehicle initially. Payment in full may be cash, travelers checks, Visa or Master Card. Cash payments are taken only at vehicle return time and credit cards charge will be refunded (less deposit).
14. Renter is responsible for all parking fines and traffic violations. If processed by Aqua Blu Car Rental there will be a service charge that will be added to the cost of the fine, in the amount of $75.00.
15. Replacements keys are $50.00 per key. Electronic keys are $250.00 per key.
16. The rented vehicle shall not be operated by any other person other than the Renter(s). If Renter(s) allows any other driver under the age of 25 years old to drive the rented vehicle, the Renter will be fully responsible for all expenses relating to the rental car and any other vehicle involved in any type of accident.
17. If the vehicle is involved in an accident, the renter agrees to make a report to the police and submit a copy of the police report to Aqua Blu Car Rental.
18. Aqua Blu Car Rental is not responsible for any personal articles left in the vehicle, either during the rental or after the vehicle is returned.
19. Please brush excess sand off at beach before entering the vehicle. Wet seats and/or cigarette smoke are subject to $175.00 charge for cleaning and/or drying the interior of the vehicle. Very dirty vehicles are subject to a $195.00 charge.
20. The Renter shall not operate the vehicle in a negligent manner.